Frequent Questions & Answers
What type of tickets are available?
- Full festival ticket: access to the venue on September 3rd, 4th and 5th (2020).
The festival reserves the right of admission.
Prices and types of tickets will increase according to the proximity to the date of celebration of the festival and depending on stocks.
How is managed the entry of minors to the festival?
Minors until age 10 have a symbolic ticket which price will be donate to “Acción social por la música” and will be a reduced price entry from 11 to 15.
Children up to 10 years old can enter the festival free of charge. There is a reduced price ticket for minors from 11 to 15. Children between 0 and 15 years must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians (carrying the documentation that proves it: ID or family book) or by another adult with the corresponding authorization of the parents or legal guardians and their documentation.
In all cases, they should fill in the responsibility sheet.
People between 16 and 17 do not have to be accompanied, but do have to take with them the completed responsibility form.
All the information about minor access you can find it here.
What if I lose my ticket?
Are tickets personal and non-transferable?
Do I have to print my ticket to get into the venue?
What happens if I buy my festival ticket from an unauthorized ticketing company, on an online auction website or from an individual and it turns out to be counterfeit?
In case the festival is cancelled, how does the ticket refund process work? In which circumstances am I entitled to get a refund for my ticket?
- Once the ticket is purchased, it won’t be exchanged nor its fee refunded.
- The ticket is the only and exclusive valid proof for accessing the show as well as to claim for a refund in the event of cancellation or suspension of the same.
- At the entrance, the audience might be subject to a frisk, within the Law, denying the access with food, drinks, bottles, cans, umbrellas or any object the Organisation may consider dangerous or forbidden by current regulations.
- In case the date or place of the event changes for any circumstance the ticket will be valid for the final date or place.
- The Organisation reserves the right to modify or alter the program provided when a cancellation of an artist for external reasons occurs.
- Admissions refusal right is reserved.
- No refund proceeds in case the show is canceled once more than half of it has passed.
- Bad climate conditions and schedule changes do not give the right to ticket fee refund.
- The ticket holder will have the right to the total or partial refund of the amount of the ticket in the event that the festival is suspended or substantially modified, except in those cases in which the suspension or modification occurred once the festival began and was due to of force majeure
- The distribution cost that sales means apply to this ticket will not be refunded in any case by the Organisation, since the benefit of this service is understood to be carried out when purchasing the ticket.
Do I need to exchange my ticket for a wristband? Where do I need to do it? Is there a cut-off time?
What if I broke or lose my wristband?
Can I enter drinks? Will be there food inside?
Inside the venue, there will be a fantastic assortment of FoodTrucks with all kinds of foods and tastes.
Every FoodTruck follows the Health and Food Allergen Information Policy of the Community of Madrid.
Can I enter the venue with animals?
Can I buy tobacco inside the venue?
Which is the payment method in the festival?
Tuents by Tuenti is the currency of Tomavistas Festival 2019.
This year payment processes are simpler and same coins are valid for both days.
How do Tuents by Tuent work?
You can pay your drinks with Tuents at any bar of the festival*. If you have Tuents leftover by the end of the day, you can return them and get your money back** or you can exchange them for extra GB in your Tuenti data plan or discounts on food delivery services, events, and concert tickets once the festival is over.
What is more, you can get these discounts whether or not you are a Tuenti client.
At the end of the festival, have a look in your pockets and use the printed code of your Tuents to do the exchange on gigastuenti.es.
*You cannot pay with Tuents neither food or merchandising.
** Same coins are valid for both days. A place and time will be set for Tuents return process inside the venue.
Is it allowed to get into the site with photo and/or video cameras?
Can I exit and go back into the venue?
What are the festival’s schedules? What is the best way to be updated about any news of the festival?
You can check the schedules soon on this website.
The best way to keep updated is to suscribe to our newsletter and follow us on our social media.